Flowers, Ships, and Lions

December 21, 2018

I added mama lion to my Fernley client’s chest and arm piece. I didn’t get finished but made a lot of progress in only two hours. He wore a shirt throughout his session so I didn’t get a picture of the healed up papa lion on his chest, but hopefully next week when we start the first baby lion I can get a good progress picture.

I finally got the pirate ship design finished and ready to be tattooed. I thought it came out pretty cool.

I also got some more work done on the biology sleeve. She wanted one of her college logos put on, but instead of a solid color, she opted for some stitching to give it some character.

Round two commenced on a shoulder blade piece of lilys, roses, and a hummingbird.

I had one day where I decided to spend my free time working on a personal project that I started a few years ago. It’s an animated cartoon musical set in the mid 1800s. I didn’t get a whole lot done, but some is always better than none.

I began adding more sunflowers to a floral sleeve. However I was unable to get the new additions finished since she started getting too sore near the 3-hour mark. I’ve noticed I haven’t been real gentle with the needles lately because I really want to get the ink packed in nice and solid.

And today I did a young lady’s first tattoo. I did a lot of work on her mom a few years ago, and I did a couple pieces on her brother.

Leave a Reply