Fire Fighting

April 11, 2019

I finished up the firefighter tattoo with a late night 3-hour session and filmed it all. I spent the next two days editing the new footage with the old footage and cutting 7-hours down to 45 minutes.  I uploaded the video to my YouTube channel last night before bed.

This morning I finished up a reaper piece we started awhile back.

I added a flower and hummingbird to the coverup piece. The challenge next is to create more elements to fill the forearm.

The upper half of the reptile sleeve is finally finished.

After sending the first sketch of Lady Justice and the Angel to my client that Valarie posed for, he informed me that the sketch was way too realistic and he wanted the figures to look like statues. So I started a new design and am pondering the idea of using a stippling style.

Leave a Reply