Beginning a Sleeve

May 20, 2018

Day one of a new full arm sleeve involved three-and-a-half hours covering the shoulder with a hawk carrying a compass. I used the Empire white-wash inks and worked as diligently as I could, but still felt there was more to be done in the hawk. I may feel differently at the next session, but if not I’ll add some more to it before moving on. The compass needs more work – I left it intentionally unfinished because I needed to make progress on the bird.

I’ve made some progress on the tattooing app, but it is slow going, and there’s not a lot of reference material out there for the new coding language and the Apple Pencil.

Leave a Reply