We added a heart to the chemistry/biology sleeve this morning. This particular tattoo took 3 hours. We have a couple more items to add then I’ll start adding the background fill.
I started adding another cub to the lion family half sleeve on my Fernley client.
Rather than finishing up the mining structure on the Nevada sleeve, I opted to move forward by adding a dynamite detonator box, a gold pan, shovel, and pick axe.
Not too much progress on the full back piece. The 27-magnum needle seems to really do a number on his skin.
I’m getting so close to finishing this Day of the Dead sleeve. I added a candle to the bicep and some smoke around the shoulder. The only remaining areas are the elbow and the inner tricep.